Spam Filtering not working

Stewart Tolhurst stewart at FOXBASEALPHA.NET
Thu Sep 25 11:34:52 IST 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Krause, Uwe wrote:

> # Set Debug to "yes" to stop it running as a daemon and just process
> # one batch of messages and then exit.
> Debug = yes
>
> # Do you want to debug SpamAssassin from within MailScanner?
> Debug SpamAssassin = yes
>

> Lock at the output, this could help you a bit ...

Yup - this showed me what the problem was.  For some reason one of the
MIME Tools modules was missing.  I re-installed it from CPAN, ran in debug
mode again and got the spamassassin debug info I was expecting.

Hopefully this has fixed it.

Cheers

Stewart
--