SWEN

Thu Sep 25 09:06:35 IST 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 11:20 pm, Mike Watson wrote:

> > I'm not getting so many of Gibe/Swen through my mail server
> > (certainly nothing like as many as Sobig) so I'm happy with the level
> > of 'replies'.
> >
> > Antony.
>
> Hmmm. That's strange.  I only got 1 SoBig, but I'm getting 200+ Swen.A a
> day and for me that's a lot!

My mail server handles several different domains.   One in particular got
targeted by Sobig - the others saw very little of that.   It's a different
domain which is now getting Gibe/Swen (and the one which had lots of Sobig is
seeing hardly any this time round).

So, I think it just depends who gets infected, and who they have in their
address books, whether you will see many of a particular virus / worm coming
in to a particular domain on your server...

Regards,

Antony.

--

Documentation is like sex: