Problem after upgrading SA to 2.60

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Sep 24 23:35:51 IST 2003

Hello all,  I am sure some of you might have come across this issue
before....

First off MS and SA are great....

Now my problem is this, after upgrading MS to the latest,  I then realized
that the upgrade does not upgrade SA, after posting to the list.

So now I went and got the rpms for SA and did a rpm -U to upgrade SA to 2.60
from  2.31, now when I start MS I get the following in the log file....

Sep 24 18:22:33 mx3 MailScanner[26736]: SpamAssassin installation could not
be found

I read ....  http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/102.html

But I still get the same problem....

What am I forgetting to do? Or what am I doing wrong?

I am on Redhat 8.0

Thanks...

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters