Complete Virus Scanner Review

Clive Gardner clive at ARETI.NET
Wed Sep 24 20:48:54 IST 2003

We've had long drawn out discussions with McAfee in the past which have
boiled down to them insisting that they license per user, and not per
server for this product and this type of usage. We use their product at
the moment, and it does work well for us, however we're currently paying
per local recipient, which does make it expensive.

Might be something to watch out for. If anyone can get them agreeing to
"per server" on paper, please do let me know! ;)

Clive