SWEN

Wed Sep 24 17:00:28 IST 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 4:50 pm, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

> > My opinion is that this particular virus should not be added to the
> > silent list, and my server is successfully sending bounces back to the
> > true senders of this virus.
>
> Ohw well, i got 35.000+ of these last night, and i didnt want to send out
> 35.000 warnings, so its in my silent list. I personally feel adding ones
> that cause a load of traffic should be put silent also.

Yes, that's a good point too.   Even if the bounces go to the correct
address, there's no point sending more than a reasonable number.

I'm not getting so many of Gibe/Swen through my mail server (certainly
nothing like as many as Sobig) so I'm happy with the level of 'replies'.

Antony.

those who understand binary notation,
and those who don't.