MailScanner Forwarding Scanned Mails via Sendmail Mailer Table [Was: Re: A little help please ;)]

Wed Sep 24 14:21:34 IST 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 2:16 pm, Andre Cameron wrote:

> *lol* sorry didnt know attachments were banned here.

No, they're not banned (as far as I know; I'm certainly in no position of
authority to decide that anyway), it's just that sending rather large emails
to a mailing list, especially when the attachment doesn't convey anything
particularly useful to the majority of people on the list, is in my opinion
not a friendly thing to do.

This is a very friendly list in general, so I thought it wise to ask you not
to send large postings unless it really is justified for everyone on the list.

Regards,

Antony.

--

The truth is rarely pure, and never simple.

 - Oscar Wilde