feature request or am i still a n00bie

Res res at AUSICS.NET
Tue Sep 23 23:30:47 IST 2003

Hi,
Only been using mailscanner for a month, after getting rid of sophos
mailscanner (the best move ive ever made),  it would be nice to have a
file (or a config file option line, similar to the silent virus style)
wich say contained banned subject matches, currently I have to create
messy local rulesets to sendmail to do this, it would be nice, without
enabling spam assasin to have a file, say blacklist.subjects where we
enter keywords.

Or maybe we can do this already and I just haven't stumbled accross this
yet?

--
Regards,
Res