debug mailwatch 0.3 setup?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Sep 23 22:49:07 IST 2003

Any suggestions on where to start debugging the MailWatch authentication?  I
got the sql code running and I had inserted a user into the
mailscanner.users table following the instructions in the INSTALL file, but
when I try to connect to the web interface I can't get successfully
authenticated.  I'm also not sure which php page I'm supposed to be hitting.
The php file with the credentials used to connect to the database has
already been updated to match the user inserted.

I'm not sure where to enable debugging though...