let Verislime know your feelings...

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Tue Sep 23 16:50:45 IST 2003

Geez makes you wonder where they are getting all their supposed positive
feedback from that they keep yapping about.  I updated Bind on our SOA
which took care of it for us.  No highjacking here and sendmail went
back to refusing the forged addresses.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff A. Earickson [mailto:jaearick at COLBY.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 11:36 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: let Verislime know your feelings...

Y'all,

   I got an email a day or so ago from Verislime, asking if they could
call me to talk about PKI, since we hold several certs from them.  I
laughed, and replied back "sure". When their sales person called me, I
told her in a vigorous tone that we not be doing any business with them
in the future because of their .net/.com hijack.  We won't renew our
certs or give them a dime until they reverse course.

FWIW, she gave me an email address at Verislime to send complaints and
comments about this issue.  Here it is:

sitefinder at verisign-grs.com

(probably goes to /dev/null for all I know)

--- Jeff Earickson
    Colby College