Monkeys RBL timeouts

Tue Sep 23 15:44:54 IST 2003

Hi!

> >Very strange, even from within SURFnet, where you get your connectivity
> >its showing this:
>
> Stupied me. Ofcourse it was killed. So in the logs of the last few hours
> it didn't show up any more.
>
> Last line was:
> |Sep 23 12:33:35 netlx014 MailScanner[13247]: RBL Check
> Infinite-Monkeys timed out and was killed, consecutive failure 7 of 7

Ok, clear... I did some tracing and it looks its at least filtered on the
Sprintlink<->sunwest.

I did some traces from www.traceroute.org also, and it seems a lot of
people will have a problem with this currently, connectivity is cut down a
lot.

I hope this isnt another one that will get lost in space, after Osirusoft ...

I disabled checks on my servers.

bye,
Raymond.