update_virus_scanners

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Mon Sep 22 18:09:12 IST 2003

I had a look at the  content of my F-Prot directory, and to be sure it
indeed has the update files, I initialized a manual update, but nothing
to be done here.

I agree, that this doesn't explain what's the reason for your problems are.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.