update_virus_scanners

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Mon Sep 22 17:50:01 IST 2003

I had the same problem when I upgraded f-prot from v3 to v4 a couple weeks
ago.  Julian put out a new check for updates script which worked just hunky
dory after I applied it.  Can't remember the details at the moment, but
check the archives.  If you can't find it holler and I'll try to track it
down for you.  I'm assuming you're on the latest f-prot?

S'later...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500