eTrust

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Mon Sep 22 16:55:36 IST 2003

As sai, its a good site. What I would like is not having the text to run
out over the right border. Maybe its here, and can be corrected.
I have had a look at the pagesetting in the Internet Explorer I view it
in at the present, but the same is with Netscape 7.1 when I run Linux
8.2 from SuSE

/erik.