eTrust

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Sep 21 13:52:47 IST 2003

A quick update to that page is needed. The -autoupdate scripts now all take
a command-line parameter which is the installation directory as read from
virus.scanners.conf. So you are better off using my update.virus.scanners
script as that will read virus.scanners.conf and pass the directory path to
etrust-autoupdate.

--
Julian Field