eTrust

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Sun Sep 21 09:16:12 IST 2003

Hi.

Now I received the 30days eTrust Antivirus 7.0.

Can anyone here tell me what the CAIGLBL000 means ?.

I cannot get the antivirus installed.

It has been placed where eTrust recommend it.

/etc/eTrustAntivirus.

Here it went ok with the uncompress and the tar.

Then I came to "Set the environment variable CAIGLBL0000 to be the
currect direcory:

# CAIGLBL0000=eTrustAntivirus; export CAIGLBL0000

It went ok, but the virusscanner didn't work after a reboot as
reommended by eTrust.

The ino/scripts/InoInstall seemed also to be runned ok, but no questions
  has been shown here, and the set up papers tells about questions asked
during installation script.

My Clarkconnect where it should run, is a RH9.0 version with installed
MailScanner. I use F-Prot at the present, and can see that it caughts
viruses.

What say about the eTrust ?. Is it due to the RH9.0 or ?.