Help with smart host please

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Sep 19 21:43:36 IST 2003

Not sure I was clear, but when I said "My MS machine catches all mail for my
domain" I meant that it gets the mail, then forwards it to our internal
server, similar to what you're doing.  Guess it was a case of my fingers not
working as fast as my thoughts...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500