Virus variant cqdufo.exe ? (is that new? neither sophos 3.74 + IDE or clamav get it)

David H. dh at UPTIME.AT
Fri Sep 19 21:02:25 IST 2003

shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:

> David H. wrote:
>
>> Is that a new variant? I just got it (so to speak) and since we do nto
>> see too much mail, has anyone of you seen it ?
>>
>> MessageID: h8JIQMDY013119
>>    Achtung: msg-11348-8.html contains Exploit.IFrame.Gen
>>     Achtung: Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous in email
>> (cqdufo.exe)
>>
>> d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e  cqdufo.exe
>

> Gibe-F :-(
>
> always with different
> FROM|TO|SUBJECT|*.exe

Hrrm, must be a damaged version or so. because usually Sophos and now
ClamaV pick that up... oh wait.. the file has 0 bytes... oops very, very
  embarassing, sorry.