Help with smart host please

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Sep 19 20:45:49 IST 2003

I'm probably missing something here, but I'd just add the smarthost to the
DNS if you're timing out.  Wouldn't that do it?

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500