Sophos install

Steve Hitchman srhitch at MECHENG1.UWATERLOO.CA
Fri Sep 19 20:45:32 IST 2003

Sophos provides a monthly version update. You cannot install IDE's if
your version is more than 3 months old. I receive a new version of
Sophos on CD in the mail each month. You should also be able to access
the version online with the userid and password provided to you when you
purchased the Sophos license.

Steve Hitchman