New Virus with Fake Microsoft Address...

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Sep 19 19:45:33 IST 2003

I thought perhaps some were getting through undetected as well, until I
looked at the quarantine. The copies of the 'virus' that are getting
through (and blocked as dangerous filenames) have 0 byte .exe's attached.
The virus scanner isn't missing them, THEY are NOT infected.
In all other respects, they are identical to the virus infected emails.
Ken A.
Pacific.Net