Feature request: strip specific HTML tags

Nicholas Esborn nicholas_esborn at AFFYMETRIX.COM
Thu Sep 18 21:20:55 IST 2003

Hello,

One of my users did not receive a daily headlines message from the
New York Times, because the message contained IFrame tags.  I have
since added the Times' sender address to a ruleset controlling the
Allow IFrame Tags parameter.

However, I would prefer to be able to simply strip IFrame tags and
their contents from the HTML, rather than the current options of
quarantining the whole message, converting to text, or passing based
on rules.

Is this likely to happen?

Thanks

-nick