New Sophos IDE for Gibe-F

Thu Sep 18 15:03:33 IST 2003

On Thursday 18 September 2003 1:44 pm, Dustin Baer wrote:

> Our server has stopped a few exe files.  I sent a couple of them to
> Sophos for examination.  They will be releasing it later today as
> Gibe-F.

Hmm.   Good news for BitDefender!

I just pushed one of these through my system, running several A-V engines,
and it was identified as Sven.A by BitDefender, and as I-Worm.Swen by
Kaspersky.   McAfee said "Found virus or variant New Worm !!!" but didn't
know what to call it.

Nothing from ClamAV, F-Prot, Inoculan or Antivir yet.

Regards,

Antony.

--

Ramdisk is not an installation procedure.