SUSPECT: RE: Verisign idiocy confusion {Scanned by HJMS}

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Thu Sep 18 14:57:17 IST 2003

I've just tried it and my sendmail (sendmail-8.11.6-27.73) gave be a
bunch of errors about unbalanced quotes:
553 5.0.0 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 1408: Unbalanced '"'
553 5.0.0 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 1408: Unbalanced '"'
554 5.0.0 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 1409: unknown configuration line "resolve PTR record for "&0" Please have your system \"
554 5.0.0 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 1410: unknown configuration line "administrator correct the zone entries.""

I checked and the backslashes were the last characters on the lines...
I also made sure I used tabs...

Any thoughts?

Denis

--