Verisign idiocy confusion

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Wed Sep 17 21:09:03 IST 2003

How is this related to what we do? I don't like them abusing DNS for
commercial reasons either and have signed the previously mentioned
petition but isn't this more related to web surfing? Does it affect mail
delivery and/or spam fighting?

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.55, ClamAV
20030829