Duplicate emails

Hongwei Li hongwei at morpheus.wustl.edu
Wed Sep 17 14:15:15 IST 2003

I have similar situation: duplicated emails since yesterday afternoon --
only the emails from this group, not from any other sernders.

Hongwei

> > subscribed to (Squid-users) yesterday.
> >
> > Anyone got any ideas why this might be happening?
>
> That's a particularly good question, as I'm not seeing any duplicates
> at all. Is some intermediate node in your network spawning dupes?

I don't think so.   A cursory look at some headers indicated that the mails
were going through listserv.jiscmail.ac.uk and then taking their customary
(short) route to me, however I've been too busy with other things this
morning to look in more detail.

I got about half a dozen last night, when I posted this, and then another
half dozen about 9am today, including some of my own postings.

If other people haven't seen it then it can't be going though jiscmail though.

Never mind,

Antony.

--

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
You'll feel much better about things once you do.