Verisign *SUCKS*

Steve Thomas lists at STHOMAS.NET
Wed Sep 17 00:41:09 IST 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 12:10:25PM +0200, Remco Barendse is rumored to have said:

> Sorry for the foul language in the subject :)

No apology necessary. In fact, much stronger language is required to properly describe the action they've taken.

I've already moved a couple of domains away from them. This week, I'll be moving the rest and I'll be making it abundantly clear that the reason is this DNS tom-foolery they've concocted.

Maybe we should have a "Recall Verisign" rally and campaign..... ;)

- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)