About quarantined mails

Tue Sep 16 22:12:47 IST 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 10:06 pm, Michele Neylon:: Blacknight Solutions
wrote:

> > You can copy/move any df/qf files pairs from the quarantine
> > or archive directories to the delivery directory if you want
> > sendmail to deliver the emails to the original recipients.
>
> There aren't any pairs in the spam quarantine, which is why I asked.

Do you have "Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes"?

If you do have this set, what sort of files *do* you have in your quarantine
directory?

Antony

--

w-- O !M V+++(--) !PS !PE Y+ PGP+> t- tv@ b+++ DI++ D--- e++>+++ h++ r@? 5?