Verisign bogosity {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Sep 16 17:59:43 IST 2003

Which will just lead to a battle with verisign as they begin to rotate their
addresses - it won't solve the problem.

There's also a patch out there that uses iptables to deny any packets
containing a wildcard response - which will just cause verisign to start
returning an A record instead of a wildcard response.

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if the move to an organization not controlled by
any specific government (ICANN) had been qualified as a move to an
organization without a profit motive?