Modifying subject

Kearney, Rob RKearney at AZERTY.COM
Tue Sep 16 17:00:55 IST 2003

You might need to modify CustomConfig.pm to add a custom function to do
this, I don't recall the setting in MailScanner.conf that needs modified.
Julian mentioned something like this before.. I'd check the archives..

-rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Boulytchev, Vasiliy [mailto:vboulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:41 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Modifying subject

Ladies and Gents,
        I am still trying to add the spam score to the subject of all
emails.  Has anyone got this to work? I basicly want spam to look like
this:

----SPAM---- 4.5
----SPAM---- 12.3

So the users can sort out any wrongly tagged spam message.
SpamAssassin has that option, which works fine, but now SpamAssassin is
on mailscanner, so I cant figure out how to add this functionality.

THANKS!