eTrust Virus Scanner

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Tue Sep 16 15:52:53 IST 2003

Julian,

I can run etrust as root and as "su -".  My problem is I'm running exim
which runs as mail.  Etrust inocmd32 requires root.  So Kevin has been
attempting to fool the "Etrust inocmd32 requires root" so exim and MS
can run as mail.

Please forgive and restate if I misunderstood the direction you were
sending me.

-Scott