eTrust Virus Scanner

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue Sep 16 14:09:14 IST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 13:53, Hancock, Scott wrote:

>>This is beginning to wind me up! ;)

>I appreciate the effort and would understand if you wish to cease and
>desist.

No we will beat it, however once we sort it out (assuming we do) it
would be good if you could write up the solution and add it to the FAQ!

>CAIGLBL0000 is set according to the readme that comes with etrust
>install.  Here is a web page says it's working if you can see in
>printenv just before a scan (instead of posting the readme).  It is set
>just before the sudo already.

But its probably being wiped out by sudo.  use visudo to remove the two
lines to do with environment variables from your sudoers file then try
again.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000