mysql logging issues

Alpha Network Support Team support at ALPHANET.NET.AU
Tue Sep 16 00:48:56 IST 2003

Dear All,

 Ditto here, the MySQL logging was working on 4.22 but not on 4.23. After
 upgrading the code from 4.22-5 to 4.23-11 nothing new was logged!

 Any help to resolve the logging to MySQL is appreciated!

--
Regards,

support at alphanet.net.au