Feature request

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Sep 15 16:33:25 IST 2003

Actually, this might indeed be the solution to the problem, provided that
this patch is not looking at any white or black list.

In fact, I think it would be best to implement separate black and white
lists for MCP. Naturally I would like to know when the people we send
e-mail to read their mail, but I don't want them to know when we read
our mail :)

Will it scan the qf/df pair?
I think I will have it scan for the content type line (although they
are not visible in pine) as below:

------_=_NextPart_001_01C37B6B.C7B39430

I need the solution to be rock solid therefore I cannot rely on the text
"was deleted without being read on Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:28:53 +0200"

alone because Exchange seems to be sending out these confirmation in
Spanish/Portugese as well!

Is it possible that I don't have the directory
/etc/MailScanner/mcp
on my system?

Was looking for the example rules or scores.

Thanks!