RBL cache {Scanned by HJMS}

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sat Sep 13 16:20:15 IST 2003

In fact, I wasn't aware of how it worked, I'm very satisfied with Anthony
and Kevin's answers, and I want to thank them for that.  It totally makes
sense to have a caching nameserver on the same ethernet link as Maiscanner.
I also agree on the fact that tampering with the TTL is not a good idea.

Guys, I wanted to learn perl, but got no time yet... I still have a couple
of windows servers around, and I'm enrolled in a master's degree, so for
programming, I have to learn servlets, jsp and SQL and for sysadmin, I can't
be totally dedicated to *nix...

Thanks, :)