eTrust Virus Scanner

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Fri Sep 12 21:33:45 IST 2003

I changed the LOCALHOST = to the FQDN and it appears to work but not
solve my problem.

bambam:~# su mail
bambam:/root$ sudo /opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/bin/inocmd32
/home/scott/eicar
/opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/bin/inocmd32: error while loading shared
libraries: libarclib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
bambam:/root$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/opt/eTrustAntivirus/secu/lib:/opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/config:/opt/eTrus
tAntivirus/ino/lib
bambam:/root$

I'm about to go home for the weekend and have a few beers over this one.

Thanks for the effort.  Still ready and willing to try.

Scott

and may contain confidential and/or privileged  >material.  If you have
received this in error, please contact the  >sender and delete this
message immediately.  Disclosure, copying  >or other action taken in
respect of this email or in  >reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB
International Limited  >accepts no liability in relation to any personal
emails, or  >content of any email which does not directly relate to our