Notify Senders pb

Fri Sep 12 18:13:39 IST 2003

On Friday 12 September 2003 5:58 pm, Vincent LE GOUIC-MARTUN wrote:

> Mailman conf :
>
> # Main configuration file for the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner
> #
> # It's good practice to check through configuration files to make sure
> # they fit with your system and your needs, whatever you expect them to
> # contain.

I *said* it would be helpful to post your MailScanner.conf without blank
lines or comments.

That would have cut it down from 150k to about 5k.

Oh well.

Antony.

--

Obviously Linux owes its heritage to Unix, but not its code.
We would not, nor will not, make such a claim.

 - Darl McBride, CEO SCO, 28th August 2002