SpamAssassin can't add?

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Sep 11 14:31:05 IST 2003

 I've just been combing through my logs. It looks like in my case AWL
(Auto-Whitelist) always turns up with a score of 0.00, even though it is
added to the final total. I sent the same message through SA manually with
auto-whitelist enabled and it reported a score for AWL where it was listed
as 0 previously.

 Now then.. is this an SA problem or a MS problem? Is anyone else having
problems with AWL showing up as 0 when it shouldn't?

 Cheers,
-Joshua