Feature request

Errol Neal errol.neal at ENHTECH.COM
Thu Sep 11 06:05:52 IST 2003

My company is beginning development of a client-side interface for use with
MailScanner. Just a simple web-based interface for our client that have spam
and virus filtering added to their existing mail service can configure their
unique options such as bounce back messages, white lists, blacklists and etc.
They will also be able to view any quarantined spam/viri through this interface.
Webmin provides alot of this functionality already. Borrowing from that will
make our job alot easier.

Errol