Feature request

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Wed Sep 10 23:09:19 IST 2003

I haven't tried it but I have looked into it and if I'm not mistaken you
need a web server running on the MailScanner. I don't like big apps
running on the same server, like MySQL and Apache. It's also not
official and therefor is behind on updates. I don't know if you can
control access or if it's "all or nothing"..? The Webmin concept is a
great idea but it's not right for me when it comes to MailScanner.

I would like small scripts that are distributed with MailScanner. Only
the most common tasks and working with the current version of
MailScanner. I could myself build a simple "Webmin" that's more suited
to my environment and still be comfortable about the handling of
important files.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.55, ClamAV
20030829