A humble opinion is needed

Kevin Anderson andersjk at SOL-INVICTUS.ORG
Wed Sep 10 14:45:03 IST 2003

Hi All,

I have had MailScanner installed for quite some time, and it works great,
still there have been calls that it's not quite good enough.  The latest
"Manager" wants to get in for discussion "Messagelabs" product for
spam/virus/porn filtering. www.messagelabs.com.

I would like to keep MailScanner up and running, basically I need some
info on Messagelabs if they are good or bad or are they using MailScanner
in the background? :)

I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum.

thanks in advance,
Kevin Anderson

--
@