Your pick of the virus scanners...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Sep 9 16:49:00 IST 2003

We're running Trend on our internal network, and servers including Exchange
5.5.  Works well, timely updates, etc. but that's on the Windows side.
Haven't looked at them on Linux yet.  We wanted a different virus scanner on
our mail servers for additional security so on one I have f-prot, and the
other f-secure and clam.  All are working well.  I got my f-prot before they
went to per mail box licensing.  We'll see next April, but unless they
change the cost I'll probably change that.  F-secure was willing to work
w/me cost wise so I went w/them (and clam) on the 2nd box.  Command
antivirus (http://www.authentium.com/) was also willing to work w/me, so
they may be worth checking out.  Standard disclaimers apply; no affiliation,
etc.

S'later...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500