Panda Software command line scanner

Stephen Lee splee at PLEXIO.COM
Mon Sep 8 16:48:04 IST 2003

Hi,

I'm currently using Sophos with MS/Exim and it has worked very well so
far. I'd like to add a second but cheaper AV engine and found Panda
Software's command line Permimeter Scan product for Linux. Their website
seems to suggest that the per user (or mailbox I guess) fee for 3 years
costs $13.50 USD. Presumably that means $135 for 10 users / 3 years? I
sent Panda a message on pricing but only received an automated reply
that didn't make sense to me. Anyone here using Panda with MS and how
much did it cost?

Thanks,
Stephen