Specifying a rule set correctly.

Errol Neal errol.neal at ENHTECH.COM
Sat Sep 6 04:06:17 IST 2003

Hi all,

I need to correctly understand how the queue deliver method works and how to
specify a ruleset so I can use batch for all other domains besides those
that I specify.
I want to set the method to queue for several domains.
How do I do this properly? This is what I have so far..

To:             @enhtech.com            queue
To:             @resume.com             queue

And of course, I have specified the file name where I store the rule sets
in the MailScanner.conf like so:

Delivery Method = /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/delivery.method.rules

Okay, now for my understanding. If mailscanner has a batch of 100 messages and
message number 52 in that batch is a clean message to enhtech.com, will that
message be dropped in the queue immediately?

Errol