how to set up an RBL

Tim Sailer sailer at BNL.GOV
Fri Sep 5 14:35:58 IST 2003

I have a small RBL and domain, spambites.net. I am making it 'subscription'
only, and it will be manually administered, as far as entries. Either
a web form, or email submission. Entries will be 'expired' after so many
days, depending on why it was entered (SPAM, open relay, etc).

So, if any one is serious about this, I've got the framework in place.

Tim

--
Tim Sailer <sailer at bnl.gov>
Information and Special Technologies Program