RPM Install - Compile Only

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Fri Sep 5 13:30:27 IST 2003

If the machines are identical, I'd run install.sh on one machine and then
copy the newly compiled rpm's out of /usr/src/... and install them on the
other machines without using the install.sh  After that, you should be able
to install the mailscanner.rpm

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Steve Evans
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 11:24 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: RPM Install - Compile Only

Is there a way to run install.sh and have it stop once everything is
compiled, and then run install.sh which will then just install MailScanner
without needing to compile it?  I need to install MailScanner on quite a few
identical machines, and it takes a long time for everything to compile
compared to how long it should take just to install it.

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation