File Command

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Sep 4 17:43:06 IST 2003

Hi people,

a quick one: in the default MailScanner.conf (from the tar 4.23-11 distro) I
have the following:

# Where the "file" command is installed.
# This is used for checking the content type of files, regardless of their
# filename.
# To disable Filetype checking, set this value to blank.
File Command = #/usr/bin/file

Now, that "#" just before /usr/bin/file, does it imply the command is
commented out and won't be executed? or is it required?

I can't figure this out just by browsing the code and I as I haven't finished
configuration, I hoped someone answered before I try it out.

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby