Mail Not Routing, stuck in /var/spool/mqueue.in

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 16:49:41 IST 2003

At 16:35 04/09/2003, you wrote:
>On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Julian Field wrote:
>

> > What virus scanner are you using? Sophossavi by any chance?
> >

>   This statement concerns me (as it might to other Sophossavi users).  Is
>there something that you might want to share?

Try switching to sophos instead of sophossavi, just to see if that's where
the problem lies. Do you get any log entries about reinitialising (or just
initialising) the savi library? You should get one when MS starts up a
child process, and possibly 1 when a sophos-autoupdate happens.

--
Julian Field