different actions for different domains?

Kevin Hanser Kevin at MICA.NET
Thu Sep 4 17:08:41 IST 2003

We have a linux box set up as a spam/virus relay server that is relaying
mail for multiple domains.  Currently, I have it configured to simply
mark spam and then deliver the messages, since that's how I like it.  I
personally have a problem with a machine making a decision about what
mail I should and shouldn't get, since no program is 100% perfect and I
don't want to lose any real mail.  However, we are considering relaying
more domains thru this box for some other customers, and some of them
would rather not ever see the spam, and have it just stopped @ the
server (apparently they're not concerned about losing real mail, since
we've explained that to them and they didn't seem to think it was an
issue..).

So anyway, what I'm wondering is if it is possible with MailScanner /
Spamassassin to have MailScanner perform different actions depending on
what domain the mail is intended for.  From what I gather from the
config file, it looks like you just have one config file, which affects
any mail that runs thru the MailScanner on that machine.  Am I correct
in this thinking, or is it possible to have different configs for
different domains?

thx