Denial Of Service Threshold?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 21:10:21 IST 2003

MailScanner generates this when the virus scanner does not complete in a
reasonable time (the timeout is configurable in MailScanner.conf) or else
it fails with something like a segfault. Try scanning his attachments by
hand after they have been quarantined and see why the virus scanner doesn't
terminate nicely.

--
Julian Field