How to whitelist the mailscanner mailing list? {Scanned by HJ MS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Wed Sep 3 21:34:07 IST 2003

> Just one question, are you getting false positives from the list?  I
> don't think I've ever seen one.

Nope - just pondering the process for future reference.  I'm only just now
starting to deploy to actual users and I'll be surprised if no one askes for
some mailing list to be whitelisted soon.

-t.